Here we are going to talk about prabhu bank demat account. To open Demat account in Prabhu Bank, you must visit Prabhu Capital which is the Subsidary company of Prabhu Bank.
Prabhu capital is like a part of Prabhu Bank. Bank can not perform share activities and transations. So, every bank perform activities and transation related with stock with the help of their Capital.
All capitals are seperate organization and its own structures, rules and regulations but there is a certain percentage of share of bank in this subsidary organization.
DEMAT account is dematerialized account through which we can apply IPO( Initial Public Offering) of any company. With the help of this we can hold our financial securities like Share, Debentures, Bonds & Mutual Funds in electronic form.
In this article, we will discussed about how to open Demat account online in Nepal.
We need a bank account to save our money. Like this we should have an DEMAT account to save our financial securities. Nepali citizens who are living in abroad countries also can apply for Demat account.
‘Mero share’ provides the facility to check our Shares, Share quantity, Price, Portfolio, current issues, application reports, holding period and so on. We can also transfer our share to broker account with the help of Mero share when we have sale our shares.
Documents to open Prabhu capital Demat account
Don’t confuse with prabhu capital and Prabhu bank. Prabhu bank’s share activites and transations are carried out by Prabhu Capital.
- Citizenship Certificate
- Birth Certificate & Parents Citizenship certificate for minor ( Under 18 years old )
- Recently taken photo
- Signature & Thumb print on plane paper
- Photo of Applicant holing their citizenship document
- Bank Account ( if you are under 18 years old, you can open your bank account with the help of your parent’s citizenship )
How to open Prahu bank Demat account online in Nepal
Bank perform the share activities with the help of thier capital company. So,here we are going to apply on Prabhu Capital.
If you have other bank’s account don’t worry, you can also open DEMAT account in Prabhu capital. Because capital and Banks are two different organizations. So, you can apply on any capital for DEMAT. Now follow the following steps:
- Now choose you ‘scheme’. Normal Scheme is for 1 year and 999 Scheme is for 9 Years.
- Now click on ‘Apply Now‘
- No you should make an account. Enter your Full name, email Id, mobile number and set a password.
- Now verify your account with verification token. Which will send to your email. To get this token you will check your spam box in email.
- Now fill the all details in English. It has 8 step fill detail and submit step by step. It will appear like this;
- Information’s with star are compulsory and without stars are optional.
- Now upload your Photo by clicking on ‘Choose Photo’
- Put your right Email Address on which company sent your DP( Depositary Participant) & Clint ID details and Mero Share password reset link.
- Now fill detail of Occupation. Now need to upload documents. If you are student choose ‘Student’ as a occupation type and upload your ID card.
- If you want to put nominee click on Yes and fill all the details of Nominee and upload documents. Other hand skip this, it is optional.
- Now upload other Documents. For Location Map you can draw your location Map on paper and click photo and upload.
- Now click on Save.
- You will get reference Number like this
- Now pay Rs. 200 with the esewa or Connect IPS. If you are apply for winter scheme then no need to pay any amount its free for 2 year.
After 2/3 days you will get your demat number. If you have not get any email you can call to the Capital company.
After approved Demat request, it will appear like this as “Active’ You can check your Demat number by clicking on “My DEMAT account” You can login your ID any time by entering email ID and password which you had set.
After that you should apply for mero share password reset by clicking on ” Password Reset”
You Can Also track your application request by clicking on ” Location” icon.
After getting BOID Number from capital company, take CRN Number from your bank and Now you can apply for IPOs by log in on mero share. If you do not want to visit bank and capital you can choose online kyc verify also.
Which banks provide online Demat account?
|Bank Name with Link
|Nic Asia Bank
|Global IME Bank
|Prime Commercial Bank
|Nepal Bangaladesh Bank
|Nepal Investment Bank
Note: You can open online Demat account with Banks’ websites and Capitals’ websites. Both are same. Some banks does not provides this service on their bank website. So, I had put their respected capital link. Some Bank does not provide Demat online account opening service and some have broken links so I have not include these bank here.
For those banks who does not provide online demat service, you can visit bank physically and fill up demat form and submit to the bank.
There are 31 capital company to open Demat account online in Nepal. Prabhu Capital, Global IME Capital, RBB Merchant, Nic Asia Capital, etc. You can apply in any capital company. It means that you can apply on any Capital company through any bank Account. Bank account does not matter to apply on any capital company.
Different/ different bank charge different/different ASBA charge and some of the bank provides free ASBA facility.
Charges to open Prabhu Bank Demat account
- Account opening fee is Rs.200 with mero share.
- Renewal Fee is Rs.150 annually with mero share
It means that you should pay Rs.200 for first 1 year. There after you can renew your account with Rs.150 annually.
Changes may be different bank to bank, some of them provides free demat account for first year. You can choose any capital.
C-ASBA charge Bank List
|ASBA/C-ASBA Charge (in Rs.)
|Century Commercial Bank Limited,
Global IME Bank Limited,
Mega Bank Limited,
Nabil Bank Limited,
Nepal Bank Limited,
Nepal Credit & Commerce Bank Limited,
NicAsia Bank Limited,
Sanima Bank Limited,
Siddartha Bank Limited,
|Prabhu Bank Limited,
Prime Commercial Bank Limited,
Sunrise Bank Limited,
Nepal Bangaladesh Bank Limited,
Machhapuchhere Bank Limited,
Civil Bank Limited,
Bank of Kathmandu Limited,
Agriculture Development Bank Limited
|Citizen Bank International Limited,
Everest Bank Limited,
Kumari Bank Limited,
Himalayan Bank Limited,]
Nepal Investmetnt Bank Limited,
NMB Bank Limited,
|Nepal SBI Bank Limited,
Laxmi Bank Limited,
|Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited